Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My 20th Fishing Trip - 18 March - Ubin Waters

One word.

Shite.

Really dunno what's wrong with me. Maybe it was the lonely trip to Sibu Island alone, maybe it was the lack of sleep, I really don't know. But I was really moody and emo today, that I admit. Mmmm, usually not like that, don't know what's wrong!

I was totally disinterested.

Jesus.

I didn't even take that many pictures although I brought my good camera today.

No mood to write crap as usual so I'll just briefly describe the trip and paste all the pictures I have.

Today's trip was with James the boatman again. Attendees were, Melvin, ZY, Rizal, Ethan and myself. Melvin hit a Chermin less than a min from line down. Here and there we caught a few fishes, and everyone had one, except me. Then it started to rain and it kinda made things worst for me. ZY got 2 pretty cool shots of our heroic boatman James in action. Fell asleep for a long time. Woke up, everything was wet and gloomy, fished for awhile and that's it.

That's all I'm gonna say today. Sorry :(


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mother fucking quarter life crisis. Fuck off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket