Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Second Fishing Trip - 30th July - Bedok Jetty

Ok.... This one... Sadness trip....

I was so pumped and psyched after my first attempt at fishing that a few days later, I woke up early in the morning and traveled all the way to Bedok Jetty myself to try it out. I saw pics from Bedok Jetty blogs and I was sooooooo tempted!

This is all I got lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket


I released it.. Don't laugh!!! Pathetic catches. But during the few hours I spent there, I talked to some uncles and learnt a thing or two. Learning was my goal anyway since I didn't know jack about fishing. Some uncles very friendly, some.... well... you know la..

OH! I did get something...........
BE PREPARED TO BE GROSSED OUT!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!! I touch myself I also get goosebumps, don't say you the viewer haha.

MORAL OF THE STORY - DO NOT USE EXPIRED SUN BLOCK ON SUN BURNT SKIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket